cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest Cisco news in this February issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

The Video Options Panel WVC210 has disappeared ...

Hello.

As the title says: The Video Options Panel WVC210 has disappeared ...

Please help.

Regards.

Everyone's tags (6)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Rising star

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

Could you upload a screen shot to show what you see?

Have you upgraded your browser lately? What browser are you using when this happens? If nothing there has changed and this just started happening, I would first probably look at saving my config file for the camera and then resetting unit back to factory and reconfiguring. If that still does not help, I would reflash the firmware and see if it comes back.

Please let us know.

Thanks

Eric Moyers

Cisco Network Advanced Support Engineer

SBSC Wireless and Surveillance SME

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

1-866-606-1866

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Eric.

Here's the pic:

I did what you asked me to, the Video Options Panel came back, and disappeared after I restored the old configuration.

Thanks for the help.

Highlighted
Rising star

What browser are you using? Also if the panel comes back but disappears after restoring the config, maybe there is some type of corruption in the config. Try manually restoring the config.

To do this I would print out or write down the settings and then manually type them in.

Eric

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Eric.

I am using Firefox 15.0.1 for Linux.

I'll try what you are suggesting.

Thanks.