cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

View multiple WVC210 cams on single screen?

tswan
Beginner
Beginner

Is there a way to configure the WVC210 screen to allow multiple cameras on a single screen?  I have 2 cameras; when I log on to both, I must tab back and forth to monitor activity.  Can I not get a single screen with both cams visible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tim,

The software can be configured to access cameras on the LAN or through a WAN. I have tested and verified this with a combination of WVC210 and PVC2300 cameras.

Please reply if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

mpyhala
Rising star
Rising star

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting. You cannot view multiple cameras using a web browser. If you install the included AVMS software you can monitor 16 cameras on one screen.

Thanks for the reply:  To be clear, I think that means AVMS only works on the LAN?  So, I would not be able to install AVMS on a remote computer (WAN) and view multiple cameras?

Tim,

The software can be configured to access cameras on the LAN or through a WAN. I have tested and verified this with a combination of WVC210 and PVC2300 cameras.

Please reply if you have any questions.

Thanks so much.  Now, my installation CDs are a 1,000 miles away with the cameras.  Can I download the AVMS software?

Thanks again; you made a potentially difficult investigation very easy.

Does the update AVMS_APP_2.0.2.1 apply to the software that came with the WVC210?

Edward,

2.0.2.1 is probably a newer version of the software on the disk.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: