Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

View multiple WVC210 cams on single screen?

Is there a way to configure the WVC210 screen to allow multiple cameras on a single screen?  I have 2 cameras; when I log on to both, I must tab back and forth to monitor activity.  Can I not get a single screen with both cams visible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Tim,

The software can be configured to access cameras on the LAN or through a WAN. I have tested and verified this with a combination of WVC210 and PVC2300 cameras.

Please reply if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Rising star

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting. You cannot view multiple cameras using a web browser. If you install the included AVMS software you can monitor 16 cameras on one screen.

Highlighted

Thanks for the reply:  To be clear, I think that means AVMS only works on the LAN?  So, I would not be able to install AVMS on a remote computer (WAN) and view multiple cameras?

Highlighted

Tim,

The software can be configured to access cameras on the LAN or through a WAN. I have tested and verified this with a combination of WVC210 and PVC2300 cameras.

Please reply if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks so much.  Now, my installation CDs are a 1,000 miles away with the cameras.  Can I download the AVMS software?

Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks again; you made a potentially difficult investigation very easy.

Highlighted

Does the update AVMS_APP_2.0.2.1 apply to the software that came with the WVC210?

Highlighted

Edward,

2.0.2.1 is probably a newer version of the software on the disk.