cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

WVC210 draining network while connected

I'm currently setting up a WVC210-PTZ wireless security camera, and as soon as its plugged in via ethernet, every other computer connected to the network almost completely loses its connection. Is it perhaps some kind of setting on the camera that causes this usage, or could it be the somewhat ancient router that is currently in play?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Rising star

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

Are there any settings on the camera when you plug it in? What IP does the camera get? Make sure that the IP does not match anything else in the network. (like a switch or router).

You probably will need to call in and work with one of our answering engineers at the Small Business Support Center.

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866 ext 601027

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Highlighted

What would the number be to call for this problem?

Highlighted

My name is Woody Woodard, you can reach us at the Cisco Small Business Support Center at 866.606.1866. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing Cisco.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Highlighted

Have you had a chance to call in? Let me know when you have a case number, I would like to check in on the case.

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866 ext 601027

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)