cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1.3.0.62 firmware issue in System Summary

bhackbarth
Level 1
Level 1

This issue is carried over from firmware version 1.0.3.59. The LEDs in the System Summary screen (under Status and Statistics) do not match the physical LEDs on the front of the switch.

Screenshots:

1.2.9.44  (LED indicators function perfectly)

12944.png

1.3.0.62  (PoE indication goes not function. Extra green LED is added on the gig uplink ports)

(disconnection of PoE device on the left FE ports does not extinguish extra green LED)

13062.png

This behavior occurs in the entire SG300 family (if necessary I can provide screenshots from those switches as well). I have not tested to see whether this occurs on the SG200 product family. This issue persists after factory defaulting the switch. To correct the issue I can roll back to 1.2.9.44 and all is well without a factory reset.

Regards,

-Brayton

2 Replies 2

Jiamin Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brayton,

Yes, this issue is carried over from firmware version 1.3.0.59. We plan to fix it in next release 1.3.5.xx. before that there are serveral workarounds to check the port POE status: in WEB GUI check the "Port Management -> POE -> settings", or in CLI, issue "show power inline" to check the status.

Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.

Regards,

Jiamin Zhang

Hello Jiamin,

Thank you for your reply. You provided confirmation that it is an known issue and that a fix was planned, which is all I was looking for.

Kind Regards,

-Brayton