Views
Helpful
Replies

A central place for managing the sg 200, 300, and 350 switches

Odys (CSC)
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Is there any management tool that is capable of applying command changes at once to multiple switches in the same vlan ?

I'm talking about 70 switches.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

You might want to take a look at Cisco FindIT:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/findit-network-management/index.html

...I think it does scale up beyond 70 devices.

cheers,

Seb.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

You might want to take a look at Cisco FindIT:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/findit-network-management/index.html

...I think it does scale up beyond 70 devices.

cheers,

Seb.

Ah yes, the device limitation I was thinking of was for 10 devices in Eval mode. Beyond that each device needs a license :/

cheers,

Seb.

Cisco FindIT Network Manager

I'll check it out.

thank you..

Moudar
VIP
VIP

Is it possible to use Python with Netmiko, Ansible or like way to automate these switches?

Python and Yaml with Ansible. Ansible is the most Cisco friendly tool out your collection.

But I've found out a more powerful and effective tool called APIC-EM. It's a Cisco free tool. It pushes config and images to devices out the box without touching the device. And it manages the whole LAN. Any config change can be easily propagated though all devices in just one click.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X