Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I am newer in the community. I have 5 sg200-50 switches . By default only WEB GUI is enable to management it.I have found a trick to enable telnet :- download the configuration.txt - Edit it with notepad+- After the line "username cisco passw...

Dado by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I've got two SG220-26 switches (firmware version 1.1.3.1) and both have the same problem.They randomly stop answering ping for approximately 20 -30 minutes.We are using a monitoring system (Zabbix) that pings the switches every 60 seconds. But someti...

UBC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am looking for CBS350 visio stencils and the old stencil "Cisco Small Business 200-500 Series Switches" is not satisfaying (front/back views for wiring team). Please could you tell me if the CBS visio stencil will be available soon or not?

sebag by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We took a power surge.  I tried to get our C3945 back online.  It kept rebooting over and over again.  It did not seem to be able to read the IOS file.          I formatted the memory and copied the IOS from the external thumb drive to the flash...

Fred6 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network equipment: Edgerouter and SG200-08 L2 switch.The IP assignment, VLANs logic and firewall set up are done by the Edgerouter.I am trying to assign different ports on SG200 to the 2 VLANs (VLAN_10 and VLAN_20). See the following pics for the mem...

Burbank9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X