Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an issue with using IGMP snooping on SPS224G4.After some period of using I get such message in log:%BRG_IGMP-W-TABLE_OVERFLOW: IGMP group table overflowAfter a little time after event the switch became uncontrollable.Normal functionality...

vlutsenko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm doing some tesing in SFE2000P linksys switch about the TACACS authentication. I have configured the switch accodringly to point my ACS server with key string. Now, I'm able to login into the switch with TACACS account in HTTP/HTTPS only an...

PFG TAC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to set up a vlan using 2 SLM2024's and a Cisco  asa 5505.  I have performed this operation more times than I can count,  though never with the 2024, and thought I could do it in my sleep.  I am  now baffled.  The firewall and VLAN con...

Guys, I'm working on a home automation project with 3 SGE 2000P's. I think there are some configuration issues that's slowing down the network BIGTIME. I have all 3 in standalone mode, on static IP's, and every port with autonegotiation DISABLED runn...

jholt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to purchase a 48 port 10/100 switch and 2 Gigabit Uplink ports. Just want to ask what is the computation for Link Aggregation? For me to be able to know if I will consume the Aggregated Link of the two Uplink Ports. Just curious on t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X