Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi forumNewbie here, so thanks for being gentle.When I try to edit the Administrative PVID for port 25 from 4095 to 1, it gives error as "Port gi25: IP Interface is defined on Port.."TIA's for clues for how to undefine the IP interface on port 25, so...

Hi, does anybody know why the Cisco SG200 series admin guide say they support Mac Authentication Bypass but in the real world switches the feature does not appear at all? I really need to get working the MAB on these switches so if anybody knows if i...

We have a 6509 with approximately 13 predefined VLANs that have been previously trunked down to our client access switches without issue. We recently installed an SG550XG, but are unable to trunk the ports correctly. Any help would be much appreciate...

KenArcher by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello again.   These are my first switches from the Sx350 series, with Sx300 I did not have configuration problems.   Now i have problem with GVRP. My network topology:   On the SW02 switch, the "show logging" command shows me: 12-Sep-2018 14:28:48 ...

cisco-sb1.png
Nolaan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all   I know this is about cisco stuff, but, I guess there are some similarities with regards to switches whatever the make, forgive me if I sound silly. I am replacing a netgear prosafe gs108 with exactly the same model, but hardware (PCs and l...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X