Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Не могу найти и обнаружить mib для коммутаторов Linksys SPS224G4 и Catalist С2900XL. Особенно интересует oid для диагностики кабеля на порту и сохранение конфигурации.Прошу оказать помощь в поиске данных oid или mib-base для коммутаторов Linksys SPS2...

aim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using a SG500x in native stacking mode, utilizing the S1/S2-5G ports for stack. I use XG1/XG2 ports as 10Gb uplinks but i'm not able to use XG3/XG4 ports. How can I reconfigure XG3/XG4 as network ports to have 4 SFP port per switch availa...

HNS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my Task.switch port interface1 to 7 on different ip address must be releases.on d same switch.and 8th port only we use GUI method. and d port 9 & 10 only uplink.  I did 8th port only GUI method. want to know how to do 1 to 7 port release a di...

pharan.b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have an SMB customer that has their voice and data separated behind two firewalls that then connect into their ISP.  They've been having VoIP issues with dead air inbound calls and I suspect the issue is with their outbound traffic cap at...

BillN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an alternative way to achieve the same behavior on an SG300 that the "logging synchronous" command typically achieves on other switches? The only option I see under logging in line mode is to turn it off. This is what I'm assuming "no loggin...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X