Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

When connecting to the Console port and power cycling the switch, this is what I see: Image Loader 1.0.1 Loading Diagnostic Image File : SRW224G4P_SRW248G4P_boot.bix Diagnostic 1.0.1 And that`s all, the next boot does not go.

crayz0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I find a 4506 with x4515 in my storehouse.And I boot it success in my first timer.I want to clean all configuration.So I set confreg 0x2142 and reset in rommon.It reboot normally.But password  still there.5min later ,it reboot automatically.and I can...

x-key by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola, I've 3 switch units of the same model, 2 of them presents the same issue. The PoE devices I plugged in them aren't powered. Checking the switches via CLI I could see this: ------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hopefully someone on here may have some insight on this.  I was given a SG200 26P switch.  I plug it in and the system light just blinks at me.  Now I know that this means it's using it's default IP address but none of the ports light up or will oper...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X