Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,         Here is the scenario I am looking for help with. Cisco router 2901 configured GE0/1 for Wan, GE0/0 for Lan with 2 sub interface (VLANs) VLAN 30 and 80, DHCP setup on same Router. Had small setup with 6 computers(VLAN30) and 1 VoIP(...

Hi, I have a question about SG200 Switches and LAGs. I have two SG200-50 with actually firmware. Just I want to know two things about LAG in this switches. Firstly, what is the max. amount of ports, which can be configuerd in one LAG? Secondly, what...

info by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a switch SG200-26 26 port, it work, have firmware 1.4.7.6. some port work normally - is UP, bat for example port 12,24,11,23 if is connected server NAS QNAP 412 P || status port is Down , no UP, I haven't connection, if I connect other ...

laserbit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SG300-28 in L3 mode feeding a SG200-08 which is working.  I decided to upgrade to a SG500X-24 switch so I could play with a routing protocol.  I have a trunk port between the SG500X-24 switch and the SG200-08 switch.  For some reason VLAN2 d...

Lee Cox by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, "Join VLAN" in "Port VLAN Membership" seems completely broken. First, it does not even show the initially selected port (here I selected GE28 and it shows GE1). Even when I change it manually in the popup, it does not show any mode or available ...

jer0nim0x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm stuck with this scenario, I have read a lot of information on Internet but it doesn't work: I need to configure a second SSID only for guest access, isolated from LAN data: 2x Access Point Linksys LAPAC1750PRO Switch Cisco SG200-50p Route...

apena by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an SG300-28P that is part of a vendor provided equipment stack in support of an elaborate audio and video system in a conference suite. I have read online here that ports 1-24 are POE, yet when I connect a Cisco CP 8961 phone into any one of ...

mrchongo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, WE have purchased SG500x small business model switch, In that user module there is support for VRRP and we configured the IP.But we are facing the issue of VRRP ip of configured switch ICMP is not working. Please help on this case for any ...

saumya by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have no working knowledge of using a managed switch and looking for some guidance. Scenario: I have a Dell C6100 (2U server with 4 nodes).  Each node has it's own Public IP address and I have the server in a Data Center (co-location).  The patch pa...

kbaker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors