Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hiis there a CLI command to display the SFP model/type inserted in ports ?on ios switches, there are several commands to show this informationi have some SFPH10GB-CU3M and SFP-10G-SR and want to see from remote in what slot they are inserted.regards

I need help enabling ssh for my device. I go to Security - Access Method - Access Profiles and click add. Then I add in SSH and give it a level like 14 and close. I try to SSH to the device but it does not allow me to connect from the LAN. I go back ...

pnguyen23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a SG500X. I have activated the DHCP server, but I need to add the option 66 dhcp.I must add a text type: "http://192.168.150.150:5000/provisioning/0xxxxxxxxx/$MA.xml" but the cisco will not let me. it seems that only accepts hexadecimal...

i have one cisco switch 350 XG and 6 switches SF 300 and i created Vlan for each swith and than all this switches connect to switch 350 XG i already created Vlan interface for each Vlan. and elso enable IP routing on the mulitlayer switch . but there...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors