Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear support, I've bought 3 new switches SG300-10MPP for our Ruckus system. We have Ruckus R710, that can support 802.3at and SG300 can do this too. But we can't setup this AP run in 802.3at mode, it's only running in 802.3af mode. In Ruckus Docum...

EZ17 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two SG 300 working on my vSphere Homelab. Now I want to reconfig some VLANS and I get some mysterious views at the web frontend: - I'm on the Port VLAN Membership Table an select 'Join VLAN' I get the Popup but everything is empty: - On ...

SMaurer01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm playing with an SF300-24P switch and want to connect an IP Phone.I'm more familar with IOS syntax than the SF300 GUI.How would I replicate the following in the SF300:Switch(config)#int fa0/1 Switch(config-if)# switchport mode access Switch(config...

I am trying to configure properly a radius mac auth for specific port on a sg300 switch. Schema : Router --> Switch --> AP --> Client My client need to authenticate L2 via mac on the switch and go on the right vlan. I tried a lot of thing, but I can...

iLevac001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured route map with next hop to specific vlan but after I configured it this vlan can't reach the other vlans, but I need this vlan to reach one host in another vlan. this is my configuration that I did.  interface Vlan120description wifi-ipa...

We have SG500's and SG220s all setup for RADIUS & for some reason the SG220's act differently. When you first SSH to them it asks for you username, as soon as you enter it the screen flashes and then it asks for your username & password to access the...

Hello there,In my network I got 3 SF300 24 p switches. I managed vlan 10 for data and it is also a native vlan and vlan 20 for voice.1st switch is the core switch here is configurationswitch7e6333#sh startinterface range fa10,fa18storm-control broadc...

nrajkovic by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X