Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

Upgrade Firmware SF300-48

hi, I have a Firmware Version 1.1.2.0 and a Boot Version 1.1.06. I have a doubt is if I make the upgrade to the next release, for example for the 1.4.1.03 version of Release 1. https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283019669&softw...

Resolved! EoS of the MFEFX1

Hi, The MFEFX1 SFP will be EoS in May. Replacement is the MGBLX1. This is gigabit over single mode fiber and not 100 Mbps FX over multimode fiber. Do you need a mode conditioning cable for this to work? Is the GLC-FE-100-FX= supported in SMB switche...

cisco sg300-10 and macro trouble

Hi all, I have a cisco sg300-10 where one of my ports are configured as below: !interface gigabitethernet7 shutdown description "TV-dekoder stue" no spanning-tree portfast switchport mode access macro description "cisco-desktop   | no_desktop"! No...

cisco sg300-10

Hi all, I have a cisco sg300-10 where one of my port are configured as below: !interface gigabitethernet7 shutdown description "TV-dekoder stue" no spanning-tree portfast switchport mode access macro description "cisco-desktop   | no_desktop"! No ...

SG300-10MP combo ports not active

I am having a problem with a SG300-10MP that is a couple years old. I just reached a point that I really need to use ports 9 and 10 (the combo ports) and I cannot seem to get them to go active. I will admit that I am not experienced with Cisco and ha...

gpend by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes