Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have 30 pcs new SG-200-24 Switches - we will use it for the ILO-Connects to ESX-Server. After about 24 hours, the switches will get unreachable by our monitoring software CA-Spectrum. Also a human check by ping from our Workstations will get unans...

We have four Cisco SG300-28P switches and one Linksys SRW2024 switch in a closet. I have been here for a while and I am finally getting the time to straighten out the mess of wires in that closet. I know that you have to link the switches together an...

We have our DHCP server on the network, that dhcp server is working on linux and configuring all other switches and  PC desktop as usual, we have 2960 plus switches mostly, but recently we purchased 3650 switch and we trying to configure it. Usually ...

Hi,I have multiple SG200-50 switces which i have successfully upgraded the boot code and firmware without issues.However one switch simply refuses to be upgraded via HTTP or TFTP, it is running FW 1.2.9.44 and Boot 1.1.0.6.I have downloaded all FW ve...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X