Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does the SG-300 switch support Multicast VLAN routing ?Can I have a IPTV Vlan and distribute the feed to 10 different Vlans ? I have tested the multicast-tv vlan feature but it sends all the multicast groups to the client port in which we tag ...

I have two issues.First, my SG300-10's default IPv4 route keeps defaulting to the lowest numbered subnet I put on the switch. I'm using 10.xx.xx.0/24 subnets. My VLAN1 is on 10.90.90.0/24 subnet and VLAN11 is my WiFi guest access with 10.11.11.0/24 s...

Hello, I'm planning a VoIP deployment and the idea is to hook up the PC in the phone PC port to use only one switch port for both peripherals, I will be using a switch SG220-50P with Avaya 9608G phones, and a cloud service for the Avaya IP Office, th...

Dear AllDefault firmware : 1.2.9.44I try to update firmware my cisco small business sg300-28 28-prt gigabit managed switch get Error:firmware version 1.4.1.03Upgrade/Backup Firmware/LanguageBytes Transferred:0Status:Copy failedError Message:Illegal s...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors