Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

sg300-10mp Port Voltage

I have a sg300-10mp PoE managed switch.  I am trying to get a PoE wireless access point made by a company called UniFi to work on this switch.  The tech support folks at UniFi sayit should work if the ethernet port on the cisco switch has a power out...

richd by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG300-28 - Web Interface corrupted

I have a Cisco SG300, that we had to reset to defaults, but we only see arrows - but no actual text is showing up on most of the screens... How do I reset the interface so I can reconfigure the device?device is only a year old.Thanks,Julie           ...

itasales1 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SF 300-24P 24-Port 10/100 PoE - Video is not working smoothly

Hi,We installed SF-300 24 ports that connected to our network and we connected 20 IP cameras to it. In the Giga ports we connected Video Server.In the same Vlan but on another switch we connected 2 PC's that can monitor all the 20 ...