Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am see the following error in the system log of my SG 500 Cisco switch:%IPADTBL-N-IPDUPLICATE: Duplicate IP address 192.168.0.1 from MAC 00:xx:xx:12:43:2e was detected on VLAN 200, port gi1/26, aggregated (4) When this error occurs, the PC conne...

Hi There,we are running a cisco 4503 with bootflash:cat4000-i5s-mz.122-20.EW4.bin  IOS on that, we are informed to upgrade the IOS on that. However, no info on which IOS has to be deployed on that. Hence, can some one please suggest the latest and up...

Peter_mlr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just bought two SG200-26P switches for my LAN.  We have bought these models before and had no problems, but this time I have the switches stacked in my office so that I can test a configuration before I try implementing it on my production LA...

Matt Tidd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was hoping to get some assistance in setting up VLANs in my environment.  Here is the current setup:Dell VRTX with 3 blades running 2012 Hyper-VTwo Cisco SG550X-48P switches in native stacked mode in the 10G portSonicwall NSA 2400 with subint...

rtatman10 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I create an ACL on VLAN1 that allows traffic to destination IP:PORT on VLAN 2, will I be able to open a TCP connection to it? Will returning packets from the destination IP:PORT automatically be allowed back into VLAN1?

kurian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a setting in the ESW 520 that would stop a wireless router setup as an access to not work. I have used 2 different brands before on plenty of networks without cisco switches without trouble.When i connect the one is instantly disables the po...

Hello All.  I tried to setup my SG300-28P similarly to my 2960S but using the following commands:conf tint range gi1-28auto qos voip cisco-phoneBut there is no similar command that I can find on the SG300.  Is anyone familiar with a similar command? ...

ksuchewie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X