Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a SG300-52. My goal is a setup, where a client can connect to every port and is automatically placed in a vlan dependent on its MAC adress.For this purpose I have set up some VLANs.Vlan       Name                   Ports               Cr...

tobiasott by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a config problem that I've been chasing for a few days.  I have a SG300-10P.  System Information: System Operational Mode:          L3 Mode System Description:          SG300-10P 10-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch Firmware Version (Active Im...

Hi,I have 2 SGE2000P switches configured in a stack + Layer 3 mode.We encountered the following problem:sometimes the switch reboots automatically. After reboot it loses a part of the config. (i always copied the config from running to startup and ba...

Hi,I need your help on Cisco MDS 9148 switch. We just bought the switch but all FC ports aquire license.Isn't supposed to have 8 or 16 ports activated by default? I configured the zoning and the hosts are not appearing and i am suspecting the license...

Dear Friends,I have two chose a switch between two configuration. Can any one tell me which configuration provides better performance -Option 1 - Forwarding bandwidth (switching fabric capacity) - 16 GbpsForwarding Rate (switching throughput using 64...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X