Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HelloPlease help me on the issue of upgrading to the latest version. Last update download cisco.com. 2 files in the archive sx300_fw-13558.ros and sx300_boot-13506.rfb. But I could not find information how to properly install.I want to make the insta...

brovkin.y by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG300 Firmware

I See new firmware is available for the SG 300 Switches.  I can download the firmware file, but when I try to view the release notes there is a message to say access denied and additional authorisation is needed.Can this be corrected?

ccarmock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have problem with simple VLAN:I change switch to layer 3 system mode.To port 1 I have connected router. I create 2 vlans:VLAN settings: vlan id 2    and vlan id  4I go to Port VLAN Membership and I join vlan to GE2 2T, GE3 2T, GE4 4T, GE5 4T ...

karol.r by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'm trying to separate the network traffic on my home setup using VLANs but going through the docs I must admit I feel a bit lost. I'm attaching a simplistic drawing of what I'm trying to achieve (in reality, there some some 50+ devices in my h...

Hi All,I am facing a weird case of SG200. I had a 3Com5500 switch with Fibre module GBIC connecting to the SG200 (Cisco GBIC). The particular port is untagged to vlan 2 with DHCP. By this way, the SG200 supposed to obtain an IP if it is logically com...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X