Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello community, Hoping someone can assist with my issues. I keep getting ARP Table Overflow messages and devices on the network dropping off. I am currently running (2) Cisco SG350X-24P switches in a stack in Layer 3 mode. I have approximately 1600 ...

cleight by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchase a Cisco Catalyst 1000-8P-E-2G-L and was wondering if it requires the 220V appliance plug that was in the box, or if that was a mistake and I should have received a 110V plug along with the power brick?Or, should I purchase an Inte...

Good day,I have following issue. This switch does a cold restart, this is the second time.This is the log messages:27-Sep-2022 14:12:33 :%AAA-F-USERNFD: AAAP_inner_authenticate_user: user entry not found***** FATAL ERROR *****Reporting Task: STSB.Sof...

MaDe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased a CBS350 switch I have 3 VLAN setup and they are trunked and have no problem talking to each other.  When I add a pc to it and ping it from SSH, intermittently between 10 -15 pings I get a 4-20MS latency time.  The PC is the ONLY thing on...

bblack67 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X