Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,     I used two sf-300 switch and create 4 vlans and intervlan routing is working fine.Port 1 - 10                   -------------> Vlan 1Port 2 -20                   ----------------> Vlan 2Port 3 - 30                 ------------------> Vl...

I'm getting the following in the Flash Memory error logs. Also, the switch will lose its IP and HTTP/HTTPS management ability after the switch has been on a while. I've changed the date, but it never seems to save it, so ignore the date stamp.The run...

ian_guth3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have some problem in my small network.I have 2 SF-300 48 port switches and connected to 847 router for intervlan routing.  I configure 7 vlan in SW1 and uplink to SW2 with trunkport.  The problem is that if i used default gateway for users...

Resolved! sf300

I have some issue from last 2 month on sf300.The problem is that sf300 does not support complete dhcp, for that i put different internet modem.I connected one internet modem in vlan 1 so users from that vlan can access internet and default gateway is...

Hi,I'm having a strange issue with adding a port to a port channel on a SG500X (cab1). I have Port Channel 1 with Te1/1/1 as a member, I want to add Te2/1/1. These are connected to a Catalyst 6500 (Cat6500). However I getcab1(config)#int TengigabitEt...

stgeorges by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X