Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

SG200-26 and OS X

Hello,Anyone else have problems with OS X and the SG200-26 switch?I've connected two different macs to it and tried to load the default url.  Nothing loads and it time out.I've had this switch working before, but I've had to plug the macs into a 4 po...

SF300 Daisy Chain VLAN Question

OK, this is a complicated setup, and myself and my fellow IT staff have been beating our heads on a wall trying to get this to work, at this point we do not even know if we have this configured right, so any input on this would be most appreciated.We...

SRW224G4 - Web interface problem

Hi everybody,Got since a few weeks, a SRW224G4 on my workbench, which leaves us completely puzzled.Perhaps somebody has had a similar problem or is able to contribute to a resolution of the problem.The end-user has already a replacement switch so the...

afgbuijk by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SF302 - Voice and VLAN Config

Picked up an 8 port SF302 on the fly to replace a 2960 that has failed. Attempting to config for use with DATA and VOICE vlans. Device port G1 is connected to 0/1 on a 2911, which has 2 sub-interfaces- 1 each for voice and data. Cannot get switch to ...

adamtodd16 by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes