Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic QoS question

Hello one and all,Have the following qos question which I am having trouble understanding...First off, let me state my purpose: What im trying to acheive is to QoS tag VoIP traffic from the ISP entering the router interface as EF so we can do interna...

jono by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who is having some issues with the port security that is automatically enabled by auto smart port.Is it possible to have auto voice vlan WITHOUT auto smart port?This is using Cisco IP phones on a UC540.Any other recommendations for...

danplacek by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG-300 LAG speed

Dear forumers,I'm configuring two SG-300 switches at the moment, and I'm trying to connect them with two cables.I've set up the LAG like this (on both switches): LAG001.jpg And a got the following result: LAG002.jpg This means my connection is at onl...

Hello,We have small network with 15 Computers all connected to SRW224G4 . After a power brake our switch dosent "boot"  anymore. I see all leds working flashing etc but no network acces, no Serial acces. When i try connecting to serial port and "rese...

Help!I have just received a Cisco SF 200E-24P switch and need to upgrade the firmware. The current version is 1.0.0.12 an need to load the latest (or at least 1.1) to get CDP etc. However when I use the upgrade option in the switch I get an error of....

simon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,can you please explain me this problem more in detail, please:##################################################################Problem: When a DVA authorized port tries to re-authenticate and RADIUSattributes no longer include VLAN attributes,...

We have VLAN 1 disabled on our standard Cisco Catalyst switches and use VLAN 11 as our default.  We have recently added VLAN 221 for voice while implementing a new Cisco UC system.  I can't seem to disable VLAN1, however, I have made the default VLAN...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X