Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

switch comparison

Hi folksI currently have a network for a client that needs re design. the customer are currently using unmanaged Netgear switches. their current network topology consists of two leased lines both being routed by two cisco routers (1 1800 & 1 800). th...

ESW 540 switch issue

Hello,I have a ESW 540 48 port gigiabit switch.  We have had it a year and a half.  In the past year it has experienced this cycle of problems:After a reset, within a week the fans are on full blast. Within less than a month the webgui is gone - not ...

esw520 cannot copy configuration file

under maintenance, file management, copy configuration file, via http, then backup, click on proceed, then save.  IE cannot download stupcfg.ber from IP address.  Has anyone experienced this problem?  This is occurring using different versions of sof...

service by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SGE2010P DHCP Relay Problem

I'll try to make this simple:I setup my DHCP server in the switch then added the VLAN that I want to forward for.Running Wireshark on my server:I can see the DHCP Discover from the foreign VLAN coming from the swtich.My DHCP server responds with a DH...

DJX995 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT using an SG 300-10

Hi. I've just received an SG 300 and am in the process of tuning the configuration. We have a couple of compute servers that have been behind a PIX 515e that we would like to move over to the SG 300. Is there a way to enable / configure the SG 300 to...

daanmaijer by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SGE2000 Management IP

HiI've recently inhierited a network which relies on a couple of SGE2000 network which has multiple vlans configured, unfortunatley i am unable to get to the management ip of the device to look at the config. I have put in a serial cable it see that ...