Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have an offline system that hat the CBS220 24 port switch.  I have ssh enabled and password authentication enabled.  The account credentials are supplied in Nessus.  The Nessus scan states no for credentialed scan but have a separate plugin that st...

chughes03 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i can’t monitor my switch from the app. after creating a new site, all i have is “add device” option that open the QR capturing screen. i’ve searched online and noticed the app should have recognized all ports and display the info accordingly, as the...

ofirron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RV340 Dual WAN

Good Day, I want to thank everyone who has attempted to help me with my problem. I have performed all the suggested tasks that everyone gave me. Some worked and others left the RV340 in the same status.Let me explain again my problem that I inherited...

Screenshot 2024-02-18 160020.png Screenshot 2024-02-18 155950.png Screenshot 2024-02-18 154441.png Screenshot 2024-02-18 154239.png

Hi everyone.  I'm not a Network guy by trade but I do enjoy over complicating things on my home network as it keeps me out of the bar.  I am interested in buying a refurbed WS-3850 (?) from ebay to "simplify" things and get rid of some consumer grade...

My switch (2 in a stack actually) is operating with the CPU pegged at nearly 100%.  I found a post on Reddit that sounded very similar to my situation.  I'm using my switch as the gateway, and it is routing traffic to a firewall for general Internet ...

jshapiro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors