Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a problem using 802.1x authenication on my customers SLM2008-switch. I see thet the switch try to authenticate to the Radius Server (Microsoft 2008), but the Radius Server do not accept the Radius request. I can see the following error-message...

helgee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need create vlans in Cisco SF 300-24 Switch.Ports 1 to 6 are available for other ports (from 7 to 24).For examples: port 7 is available for ports from 1 to 6 but is not available for ports from 8 to 24,port 8 is available for ports from 1 to 6 but...

dominik15 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have some tips and trick on how to configure and sg300 for intervlan routing.I already have the switch set up for layer 3I already set up multiple vlans and each vlan has a ip interface setup with the desired subnetI see the local routes ...

pfontana by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the Cisco SF302 switches as a connection to some wireless devices that will link two buildings together.In this configuration: Cisco 3570 in building 1 >> Cisco SF302 >> building 1 wireless bridge >> building 2 wireless bridge >> Cisco SF3...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors