Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG200-26 firmware update question

I inherited this device, did a factory reset and logged in to see what revision it is: - Firmware Version: 1.3.0.62 - Boot Version: 1.1.0.6 Pretty outdated! I read in the release notes and other forum topics that I should update the boot loader and f...

rcooke by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Activating a new VLAN

Hello,I just try to create a new Vlan :- Number = 10-Name = secretariatBoth fields underneath are ticked, but VLAN stays déactivated !Switch : Cisco 200 Series Switches for Small Business 18 Ports, connected behind my router Synology RT1900ac.Solutio...

Tyyeul by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst 3650 Add VLAN to Trunk

I'm trying to add a newly created VLAN to an existing trunk port.Logging into the web GUI, I go to CONFIGURATION / PHYSICAL INTERFACESI then click on port and get a pop up window called Ethernet Interface SettingsThen Port Settings tabHere's what I s...

danmand by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firmware Images for SGE2000P

Hi Everybody I've received a Linksys SGE2000p switch that came with the original boot and firmware version: 1.0.0.05 / 1.0.0.45, and I've been trying to found unsuccesfully a newest image version. I've contacted Cisco support and they say that they c...