Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

SG350-10P PoE issue

Hi,I have a SG350-10P switch running the last 2.5.5.47 firmware.The switch is set to factory defaults. Has yet to be programmed.I noticed that my access points didn't get any power. Checked with an external PoE adapter, AP working fine. Just not with...

EricTronic by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG200 Lifetime Warranty?

I installed a SG200-26P at a friend's B&B a few years ago and it has been slowly losing ports. Suddenly I'll get alerts from the Unifi controller than an AP has been disconnected over and over. The ports that go bad will start only syncing at 100Mbps...

gfunkdave by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG-300 Giving logs of ARP Table Overflow , aggregated

Hi Community, I Have A cisco SG300-28 Port switch and giving alert logs of %ARP-E-ARPTBL: ARP Table Overflow, aggregated continuously.my switch having current SW Version: 1.4.2.4                                      Boot Version: 1.3.5.06 Please sugg...