Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

SG300 Windows DHCP Server and VLANS

I have the following Asus RTN16 Router ( WIth Tomato Shibby Firmware)   TWO VLANS  (Plus Default )deployed on router  , #3. #4   TWO  Gateway Interfaces for each VLAN  ( 10.10.3.1 & 10.10.4.1)  SG300 Smart Switch ( In Layer 3 Mode ) VLAN Trunk tagge...

vlan members.PNG network 1.6i.PNG dhcp relay config1.PNG dhcp relay 2.PNG
90Ninety by Beginner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG350-10 Q-in-Q

STP (BPDU) does not work through the tunnel. Has anyone an idea? interface GigabitEthernet1spanning-tree link-type point-to-pointswitchport mode customerswitchport trunk native vlan 40switchport customer vlan 40macro description switch!next command i...

Resolved! SG350 - No Operational VLANS

I have a Cisco SG350. Configuration is below. From the switch I can ping all around my network outside of the switch so connectivity into and out of it is fine through the uplink port. The issue is I cannot get a device plugged into any of the switch...

stevenle by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2960S Express Setup

I have a refurbished 2960S (48 port) that doesn't want to enter Express Setup mode. I have followed the steps in the user manual for POST, then doing a reset by holding the mode button for 3+7 seconds, and then it seems to properly reset and go throu...

browsershot.jpg diagnostic_log.jpg