Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All, We are currently having SG350-28P  with firmware version 2.5 and are trying to enable VRRP in it but its not getting enabled.. when i checked the Data sheet ( https://www.cisco.com/c/en_in/products/collateral/switches/small-business-smart-s...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I just bought a CISCO SG250-26 26 Port Gigabit Smart Switch and I would like to know if it is possible to setup a DHCP Server on the Switch or do I have to by a router to set some static IP to my devices on the Network. Another point is abo...

Hi..Switch model as far as I remember g300 10 Port.. imagine I have interface like tv connected by Ethernet cable to one of input ports..when switch is turned on all of my user work properly shortly after start the errands the port that belong to spe...

So like many other people, we have an SP200-50P PoE Switch that has the same PoE issues as most other people - the switch "works" but it takes 40-45 minutes to boot and the PoE doesn't work.  If going to a page for PoE stats or the settings, the devi...

Hi dear..I haveproblem by switch g300 Hi dearperhaps ask why??first of all I have 1 interface that connects to switch. At beginning this process everything is accomplish but after 15min led of port turns off and diconnect happened this switch work ar...

2 new SG350X-25 Need to change the default device IP address (192.168.1.254). Under "Getting Started" - "Change Device IP Address" The next screen does not allow for changing the IP address (it is grayed out).  It is also set to Static and the defaul...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X