cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBS350 not reachable after a certain device is connected

kaifabian
Level 1
Level 1

We are using the attached configuration file.

When now a certain device is connected to the switch, the message appears in the webinterface:

image-2022-08-11-13-09-18-232.png

afterwards the switch is not reachable anymore.

if this device is disconnected and the switch rebooted it is back to normal and working.

What am i missing here?

12 Replies 12

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- It looks like the particular device does networking and or participates in spanning-tree , hence making the SG unreachable (possibly) , if that is not intended set the port to host mode  (access port).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

my vlan mode is set as Access is this what you mean? otherwise where can i find the configuration you mentioned?

- No , what I was essentially saying is  , what kind of device and or model is this ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

it is an aes67 audio streamer.

- Set the particular port to access mode , with the CLI command :  switchport mode access 

M.

it is set as access - as you suggested but still same issue.

this is the status on the log console:

- Post the complete configuration from the running-config of the particular port.

M.

You can find the current configuration attached.

- Which particular port (number) is the aes67 connected too ?

M.

Currently it is connected to port 1.

- You haven't provided the port 1 configuration  , in the earlier running-config.txt , post complete running-config

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X