Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SG300-52 web interface connection refused

Alchinlong44
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I seems to be having a rather strange issue. This started to happen recently. All of a sudden I could not access SG300-52 switch through web interface. I keep getting connection refused when accessing through IE or chrome.

However I can get access through serial port. Can login to switch etc...

Strange thing is, if I plug my laptop directly to switch using ethernet and access web interface, it comes up for about a minute or so then same connection refused comes up. If I unplug cable and plug it back in, I can get in again however goes back to same connection refused.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this before as this is driving me insane :). I really need to get access to switch to do some changes and with this connection refused issue I can't make any changes.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

MD KAFINUZZAMAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Yes both HTTP and HTTPS are enabled. No binding for remote IP addresses. Strage thing is that web interface comes up for about a minute or so when I unplug and plug back my ethernet cable to the switch. Then I get connection refused error. 

I have also tried rebooting the switch, but issue seesm to continue. Could it be that firmware may be stuffed?

Hi Alchinlong,

Try to upgrade your firmware.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X