Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SG300-52 web interface connection refused

Alchinlong44
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I seems to be having a rather strange issue. This started to happen recently. All of a sudden I could not access SG300-52 switch through web interface. I keep getting connection refused when accessing through IE or chrome.

However I can get access through serial port. Can login to switch etc...

Strange thing is, if I plug my laptop directly to switch using ethernet and access web interface, it comes up for about a minute or so then same connection refused comes up. If I unplug cable and plug it back in, I can get in again however goes back to same connection refused.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this before as this is driving me insane :). I really need to get access to switch to do some changes and with this connection refused issue I can't make any changes.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

MD KAFINUZZAMAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Yes both HTTP and HTTPS are enabled. No binding for remote IP addresses. Strage thing is that web interface comes up for about a minute or so when I unplug and plug back my ethernet cable to the switch. Then I get connection refused error. 

I have also tried rebooting the switch, but issue seesm to continue. Could it be that firmware may be stuffed?

Hi Alchinlong,

Try to upgrade your firmware.

Thanks