cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SG500-52P has VLAN settings still in place but acting as if they are not there

pg1151
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco SG500-52P switches. I have a switch that I have split into 2 VLANS, ports 2-24 are on VLAN 2 and 25-48 are on VLAN 4. The problem is with the VLAN 4 ports, my settings have not changed on the VLAN 4 ports, however, they no longer have access to the internet plus they receive a 169.X.X.X ip address. The VLAN 4 ports are supposed to have an IP address starting with 172.27.X.X and connect to the internet. Has anyone seen this before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I got it figured out. The problem was not the switch but the firewall port. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @pg1151 ,

Can you share your switch settings?

Regards

I'm attaching screen shots. This set up worked before but the issue now is I can't get to the internet through this switch. Pinging google doesn't work. It is uplinked to a Meraki switch and the uplink port seems to be working on the Meraki switch so I'm pretty sure it's this SG500 switch, although, I can't find where any settings have changed.

GVRP Settings Disabled.pnginterface settings.PNGIPv4 Interface Settings.pngIPv4 Routes Table Settings.pngLayer 3 settings.pngPort to VLAN1 settings.pngPort to VLAN2 settings.pngPort to VLAN4 settings.pngPort VLAN Membership settings.pngport_vlan_membership1.PNGport_vlan_membership2.PNGPVID.PNGPort VLAN Membership settings.pngport_vlan_membership1.PNGport_vlan_membership2.PNGPVID.PNGSettings 4 Spiceworks.pngSmartPort Settings Disabled.pngSmartPort Settings2.pngsmartport_disabled.PNGSmartPort_Settings1.pngSNMP Communities settings.pngSystem Settings.pngvlan settings.PNGVLAN1_screen.PNGVLAN2_screen.PNGvlan2.PNGvlan4_screen.PNGvlan4.PNGVoice VLAN Properties Settings.png

I got it figured out. The problem was not the switch but the firewall port. Thanks