Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco small bussiness switches SKU CCW

wilson.espinosa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello with everyone,

A good day, I don't find the sku in the CCW tool. I don't find the ordering guide as well.

Thanks for your recomendations.

Wilson

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Lookup the datasheet for a particular model (google it) , usually you will find SKU too.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson,

Please follow the datsheet links below:

CBS250 series

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/business-250-series-smart-switches/nb-06-bus250-smart-switch-ds-cte-en.html#Orderinginformation 

CBS350 series

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/business-350-series-managed-switches/datasheet-c78-744156.html#Orderinginformation

You can refer to table 2  - Product Order ID Number (PID) so use those SKUs for finding in CCW. You would need to use the wholesale price list and enter the full product PID.

Regards,

Martin

devrogers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I cannot find the SKU listed in the ordering guide in CCW. I also cannot find anything with CBS350

Hi there,

Please note that all Cisco Business products are only available through distribution, hence they’re hidden on GPL and only show up in WPL. The auto-completion in CCW will not work when a PID is hidden in GPL, so you need to manually key in the complete PID and click Add when creating an estimate/quote/order based on GPL.

For example, the complete PID for the US is CBS350-24P-4X-NA. Type it manually and click Add.

Thanks

Hi Martin,

That worked! 

Thank you very much. 

Regards

Rogers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X