Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Switches

I bought number of Cisco Switches through a third party, and after they were shipped to Egypt, it was stuck in the customs as Cisco Egypt informed us that we must contact the agent we bought these switches from, who can manage communicating with Cisco USA to get a declaration from them about the reason for that:

The serial numbers for these switches are
 DN1-2105028T
DN1-2105028Z
DN1-2110018C
DN1-2105029T
DN1-2105022S
DN1-2105029I
DN1-2105023B
DN1-2105027A
DN1-2105022X
DN1-21100199
DN1-210502BO
DN1-210502A2
DN1-21050288
DN1-210502B1
DN1-2105022R
DN1-2105028G

Thank you

10 Replies 10

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

you must work through your 3rd party to get this done.

Thanks

Dear,
We have tried to contact our third party in the US but he changed his trade license and he is not working any more in this field.
We need to legalize the docs for these switches, even by making payments to get Cisco certification in order to custom clear these switches.
Kindly advise!

Thanks for your kind support.

Medhat

Dear 

I have not received yet any feedback regarding my request. 

I need please your support as it too much time stuck in the customs and I explained before, we will be ready for any financial settlement to recover this resolution. 

Thank you

Medhat

I do apologize for the delay, I'm trying to find out who to transfer this issue to.

Thanks for your patience, and i will try to get an answer for you as soon as possible..

I really appreciate your support and looking for the solution patiently

Thank you!

Medhat

what specific documents are you looking to get from Cisco?

I'm looking to have an email from your side to Cisco Egypt informing them that these switches bought from Cisco are certified, registered and that Eagle Eye will not resell them, so Cisco Egypt can issue a letter addressed to customs by which we can clear these items from.

Cisco Egypt have to get this approval first from Cisco branch where its items are bought from, then will approve to issue such custom clearance letter.

Please let me know if you have any further clarification, and really do appreciate your concern!

Hello,

The biggest challenge we have here is Cisco will not have any record of this sale to you (End-Customer), without the reseller assistance. I'm messaging you directly with some additional recommendations..

Hi Glenn,

Any updates regarding this subject please?

Thank you

Medhat

Did you see my private message to you?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X