Views
Helpful
Replies

Create vlan and conf access-port

andre.ortega
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I need create 2 vlans (vlan 10 and vlan 30) in Cisco  300 Series Switch.

VLAN 10 need be default VLAN (no tag).

After I wish associate port 1 to VLAN10 and port 2 to VLAN 30. The two ports must be access.

Can anyone give a step-by-step for this??

Best Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Andre,

Made a fiour minute video to show you how to create two vlans and I believe answer your question.

After you make the changes,  i have suggested, be sure to save the configuration within the switch.

( the audio died whilst i was starting to save the running config to the startup configuration )

Also , it isn't indicated clearly, but in the "port to VLAN" page make sure you select go after you select a VLAN to modify. See the encircled go button in the screen shot below.

Click here to see the 4 minute video  or the link below;

https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/ldr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=51454237&rKey=4f26434b104275a8

regards Dave

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Andre,

Made a fiour minute video to show you how to create two vlans and I believe answer your question.

After you make the changes,  i have suggested, be sure to save the configuration within the switch.

( the audio died whilst i was starting to save the running config to the startup configuration )

Also , it isn't indicated clearly, but in the "port to VLAN" page make sure you select go after you select a VLAN to modify. See the encircled go button in the screen shot below.

Click here to see the 4 minute video  or the link below;

https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/ldr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=51454237&rKey=4f26434b104275a8

regards Dave

Really Thanks David. Very good the vídeo.

In my config VLAN 10 is default VLAN. This make any change in configurantion of the ports?

One more time thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X