cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I config CSB200-26T at the first time by remotely

Popies
Level 1
Level 1

The problem is I cannot remotely into my customer that use CSB200-26T but I'm far away from my customer are you have any method to remote config in this switch?

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not possible usually without advanced hacks., usually the device will come up with a private address to start with , and or the task has to be done 'near the device' (The switch uses the factory default IP
address of 192.168.1.254 by default - meaning you configure it for instance with a PC that is 'locally linked' (e.g.))

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi

With your customer help yes. Just need to open a remote session with some PC behind CSB200-26T and then you can manage it. You can use TeamViewer, for example.   CSB200 is not a internet gateway so you need to setup the router or whatever you use as gateway to allow connection from outside and redirect to CSB on port 80/443. Then, you can manage remotely. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X