Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to setup Mac-Ip binding in switch SG-300 28 port

Hi, I am texting this discussion 2nd time. 

Still waiting for the assistance in this case. 

7 Replies 7

Brandon Svec
Level 7
Level 7

This is just a volunteer/community forum.  If you want to contact Cisco support for that product: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Check p.332 of the CLI guide to see if this helps in the meantime: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/sf30x_sg30x/administration_guide/CLI_300.pdf  

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --

I got that brandon but someone could help me with the device for this configuration.i would be very much thankfull

p.332 of the CLI manual didn't help?

Dear Brendon,

I appreciate your help but i need to work in GUI envoirment. Kindly Help me with that.

The GUI access to this command is under ip configuration > ARP.

Hi,

Not actually there is an option ip configuration>dhcp server>static binding but even adding all ip's in this range still its not working.

No ip is automatically applied via dhcp. After ip mac binding done in switch

Sorry that didn't help, but since you never actually asked a specific question or provided any details about what you are wanting to do, I am not sure what you are expecting here..

So now it sounds like you are asking about DHCP reservations?  What firmware version are you running and are you in layer 3 mode?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X