I can't figure out how to configure a port membership with multiple VLANs. My setup:
- port settings tab: port24 in general mode
- ports to VLANs tab: untagged everywhere, when I set port 24 membership to VLAN10 I can't set port 24 membership in VLAN20 because when I do that port 24 membership in VLAN10 dissapears and vice versa
- but I can set port 24 membership to both VLANs in VLANs to port tab, but I think it doesn't work because:
- when I connect hosts to ports 23 (port 23 is a member of VLAN10 only) and 24 (member of VLAN10 and VLAN20)
there are not any connectivity between them
- but connectivity is working when I set the same PVID for both ports 23 and 24 in port setting tab, I can't set multiple PVID in here.
So, is it possible to configure port membership for multiple VLANs on this linksys?
Small business owners are willing to try new ways to protect and grow their businesses by innovating, taking risks and pushing boundaries - and technology is a valuable tool to help drive that success.
Learn how Cisco helps small businesses think big and...
This document is attempt to recreate content of original document created by famous @Patrick Born. Cisco has considered to destroy such valuable document for an unknown reason.Cisco SPA series phones and ATAs can use certificate-authenticated HTTPS (SSL) ...
Stay up to date with monthly on-line briefings. Join Customer Connection to register for briefings presented by Cisco product managers who share technical deep-dive product presentations with interactive Q&A.
Catch up on previous new small business p...
Your small business needs secure, intelligent, simple to manage solutions to keep your business humming. Cisco Designed for Business solutions enable your company to connect, compute and collaborate securely.
Why Cisco for sm...
Learn how a two-man IT team manages all audio, video, voice and networking for Goodwill Industries stores in South Florida. Meraki enables them to consolidate, visualize and monitor their wireless network.