cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

CISCO SWITCHES FOR SMALL and MEDIUM BUSINESS

Introducing the next generation of Cisco Small and Medium Business Switches. Cisco is refreshing its SMB Switch portfolio. Click here  to learn more.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Load issues with SG200-50FP

Hello,

I recently purchased the SG200-50FP for use with six Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Access Points. I have all APs running over POE from the switch.

The problem I am experiencing is that when I stress test the network, such as even simply running a speed test, all APs reboot! I have even tested with only a single AP connected and the same issue occurs. The APs seem to just reboot any time there is a heavy usage on the switch.

Even thou I have installed the latest firmware on the SG200 switch and the Linksys APs the problem still persists. 

I honestly don't believe the problem is with the APs since I have tested them on different Cisco POE switch and the APs did not reboot when performing a stress test. And they have been performing well since I temporarily installed the other Cisco Catalyst switch. This is why I believe the problem is related to the SG200-50FP switch.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Am I simply over looking a specific setting on the SG200 that may be causing this problem?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance for your help and support!

-Z

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner

BUMP....

Anyone from Cisco or any of you experts out there care to chime in???

Highlighted

Can someone at least provide me with direct contact information for Cisco where I can get support for this device? 

The numbers I have tried all require that I have a support contract of some sorts. Since this is a new device I would imagine that it has tech support included.

Thank you