Views
Helpful
Replies

Load issues with SG200-50FP

OldManZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently purchased the SG200-50FP for use with six Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Access Points. I have all APs running over POE from the switch.

The problem I am experiencing is that when I stress test the network, such as even simply running a speed test, all APs reboot! I have even tested with only a single AP connected and the same issue occurs. The APs seem to just reboot any time there is a heavy usage on the switch.

Even thou I have installed the latest firmware on the SG200 switch and the Linksys APs the problem still persists. 

I honestly don't believe the problem is with the APs since I have tested them on different Cisco POE switch and the APs did not reboot when performing a stress test. And they have been performing well since I temporarily installed the other Cisco Catalyst switch. This is why I believe the problem is related to the SG200-50FP switch.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Am I simply over looking a specific setting on the SG200 that may be causing this problem?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance for your help and support!

-Z

2 Replies 2

OldManZ
Level 1
Level 1

BUMP....

Anyone from Cisco or any of you experts out there care to chime in???

Can someone at least provide me with direct contact information for Cisco where I can get support for this device? 

The numbers I have tried all require that I have a support contract of some sorts. Since this is a new device I would imagine that it has tech support included.

Thank you