cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for firmware for Linksys SRW2024 ver 1.2

jrrj07
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm trying to find the firmware upgrade file for the Linksys SRW2024 ver 1.2, I have searched everywhere, but it doesn't seem to be available.

Any pointer or attachment would be really appreciated.

8 Replies 8

wellsouzabr
Level 1
Level 1

I'm also looking for firmware for Linksys SRW2024 ver 1.2. Mine corrupted flash content and I want to revive it.

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If you are looking for SG300-28 port switch which is End-Of-Sale since May 2018 then you can still download the firmware at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/switches/sg300-28-28-port-gigabit-managed-switch/model.html#~tab-downloads. If you are looking for the older version - Linksys those models have been announced EoS and End of Support a long time ago so there is no software available for them.

Regards,

Martin

deckard
Level 1
Level 1

I have one of these still and I have downloaded my SW as a backup.....not sure if you still need it though.

I'm a newbie this is my 1 post, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I would like to update Firmware Model Name SRW2024, Hardware Version 00.03.00, Boot Version 1.0.1, Firmware Version 1.2.2b, but I can't find the latest Firmware, would someone be able to make them available please? Or help me? Grateful.

Hey Deckard I also have a Linksys by Cisco SRW2024 I just inherited.  Do you still have the boot and firmware files for them as I've been looking everywhere?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

This should work

Deckard,

Thanks for the quick reply but I dont see any attachements or links in your post.  Maybe the forums auto removed them.  Appreciate the help though.

Can you message me directly and I’ll send it to you?