Views
Helpful
Replies

Problema POE su SG200-26P - POE don't work

xenonlite
Level 1
Level 1

Good evening,

a few weeks ago I found a problem on the SG200-26P Switch, in particular no POE port works, while all the non-POE devices connected to any of the 26 ports work perfectly. I state that until a few weeks ago everything worked perfectly and no changes were made to the switch or change of settings, all ports are active and the latest firmware version is installed. I tried to do a complete reset by holding down the reset button for more than 10 seconds but without getting the problem resolved. The cables are less than 100m and even connecting a POE device with a very short cable the problem remains, the cable (s) are intact and working.

The only "anomaly" that happened recently was to skip the network power for about 3 times within 1 hour due to work on the Power line, the switch is not protected by UPS and then turned on and off several times . I tried to open the switch case to check for visible damage to the components but they all look intact and there is no trace of bloated capacitors or bad smells.

What could it be?

Greetings,

Luca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buonasera,

da qualche settimana riscontro un problema sullo Switch SG200-26P, nel particolare non funziona alcuna porta POE, mentre tutti i dispositivi non POE connessi a qualsiasi delle 26 porte funzionano perfettamente. Premetto che fino a qualche settimana fa tutto funzionava perfettamente e non è stata effettuata nessuna modifica allo switch o cambio di impostazioni, tutte le porte risultano attive ed è installata l'ultima versione del firmware. Ho provato ad effettuare un reset completo tenendo premuto il pulsante di reset per più di 10 secondi ma senza ottenere la risoluzione del problema.  I cavi sono inferiori a 100m e anche connettendo un dispositivo POE con un cavetto molto corto il problema permane, il cavo/i sono integri e funzionanti.

La sola "anomalia" successa recentemente è stato il saltare dell'alimentazione di rete per circa 3 volte nell'arco di 1 ora a causa di lavori nella linea ENEL, lo switch non è protetto da UPS e quindi si è acceso e spento diverse volte. Ho provato ad aprire il case dello switch per verificare danni visibili ai componenti ma sembrano tutti integri e non vi è traccia di condensatori gonfi o cattivi odori.

Cosa potrebbe essere?

Saluti,

Luca

0 Replies 0