cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Rackmount kit for SG 300-20

jonathon.b
Level 1
Level 1

I've misplaced the rackmount kit that came with my SG 300-20, but can't seem to find anywhere that sells one. Any suggestions where I can get one?

Thanks,

Jonathon

7 Replies 7

ageralde
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jonathan.b,

Since the rackmount kit is part of the package contents there is no part number just for the rackmount kit, but no worries, i can still assist you get a rackmount kit for the SG300-20. Feel free to message me directly. 

Thanks,

Angela (ageralde@cisco.com)

Hi Angela,

I'm also in the same situation; I can't find the rackmount kit for my SG300-20. Please may I contact you to procure a replacement?

Thanks,
James

Hi drjosborne,

Yes. Feel free to message directly at ageralde@cisco.com.

Thanks,

Angela 

Same situation here.

Is there any solutions to this problem ? May I contact you to have a replacement.

Thank you

Simon

The original brackets are not an orderable item within Cisco. Usually most vendors will have 3rd party brackets, ranging in different sizes. 

Under certain conditions, Cisco can possibly provide a replacement set. 

It would be worth it to call in and open a case with one of the engineers and try that first. Call 1-866-606-1866 to open a case. 

If the engineer you reach is unsure, ask them to contact me or the RMA manager and we can assist them.

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Hi Angela,

are you still the right person when i lost a rackmount kit? I lost the Kit for an SG300-52. :(

May i contact you for a replacement?

Thanks

Rainer

Hello,

Please try this:-

http://www.cablesandkits.com/cisco-small-business-300-series-19-1rurack-mount-kit-8-port-p-7981.html?zmam=89793365&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=7981&gclid=CLidz5_AgsYCFQsQaQodv1sAAA

Yiu Kay Lee

Concentrix at Cisco

.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Yiu Kay Lee | SMB Pre-Sales | yiulee@cisco.com | Phone +1 (855) 354-7776

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X