Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Release Notes for 1.4.1

Can you please post the release notes for SG500 firmware 1.4.1?

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

lparikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for visiting the Cisco Support Community! 

Here is the link to the general release notes for the SG500 series switches. However, as you can see, there are no specific release notes for the 1.4.1 firmware yet. However, here is the link to the open source for the 1.4.1 firmware. 

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best,

LP

Do you know when the release notes will be available?

Hello Christopher, 

Unfortunately I do not have that information. Your best option is to check periodically for an updated release note for the firmware. I apologize that you were not able to get help regarding this inquiry. 

However, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! 

Best, 

LP

There are many businesses that have policies in place that don't allow the use of firmware/software upgrades unless the release notes are available and checked.

I use this site to monitor for changes on Cisco pages among others: https://www.changedetection.com/

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --

I shouldn't have to check back and use a special site to monitor for changes.  This is a business product and as such the release notes should be made available at the same time as the firmware.  This isn't some little home-office product.

Hello,

The SMB switch product team is working to get the 1.4.1.03 release note available some time next week.

Thanks.

Yiu Kay Lee

Concentrix at Cisco

.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Yiu Kay Lee | SMB Pre-Sales | yiulee@cisco.com | Phone +1 (855) 354-7776

and there they are: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/Sx500/release_notes/R_1_4_1_RN.pdf

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X