cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 Dynamic DNS setting shows disabled

alphaod
Level 1
Level 1

I have an RV340 working great otherwise, latest firmware 1.0.03.15, for my WANs it shows Dynamic DNS is disabled. I have everything configured, and the checkbox to enable it is checked. However it still shows disabled under status and in the System  Summary page. I use dnsomatic to update all my hosts.

In my dnsomatic page is actually shows that my IP is updated every 30 minutes (the interval I configured), so it might be just a visual bug of the firmware. I had this problem in the older firmware seems it still existent on the current one. I wasn't sure how to submit a bug report, so I figured I'd post this problem here.

3 Replies 3

db62
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem here, RV340, latest firmware, 1.0.03.15.

I'm using DynDNS. The DynDNS update log says it's been receiving updates, every 30 minutes, as configured.

But the Status column on the Dynamic DNS page says "disabled", even though I edited and saved the configuration settings, and it didn't complain.

Dear all,

same problem here. I'm facing this problem with two different firmwares:

The issue appears out of the blue, nothing has changed in the configuration. I'm using DynDNS with a .org host.

Thanks in advance for any reply or help.

BR

Alessandro Ranieri

Alessandro Ranieri

I have also have an RV340 working great otherwise, latest firmware 1.0.03.19, for my WANs it shows Dynamic DNS is disabled. I have everything configured, and the checkbox to enable it is checked. However it still shows disabled under status and in the System Summary page. I want to use dnsomatic to update all my hosts. I set it up for DNSOMatic and it still shows disabled. I set it up for CheckIP same problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X