cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV34x China model

alphaod
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have an RV340 working work here in the US. I want to buy an RV34x for my office in China. I am wondering if there are huge differences apart from PID? For example I don’t see SSL VPN listed for the China model and honestly my Chinese is pretty terrible so I don’t want to waste my time contacting their region specific sales team. Also I know in the past some of my Chinese friends’ companies have needed to get licenses from China for their Cisco products, I am wondering do I need to do the same or can I share a Smart Licensing account. I am aware this is an export controlled product. I don’t want to use a Chinese router with an all Chinese interface and I don’t need a fully managed IOS device. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI alphaod,

There is no functional differences in the SKU's including SSL VPN - (with the exception of the power cord) 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reaching out to the SMB Pre-sales team to respond. Thanks for using the SMB Community!

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI alphaod,

There is no functional differences in the SKU's including SSL VPN - (with the exception of the power cord) 

@Glenn Martin wrote:

HI alphaod,

Thanks for responding so promptly.

Welcome!!! Glad we could help, and Thanks for using the Cisco Small Business (SMB) Community...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X