Helpful
Replies

SF300-24PP ports silent and showing error while boot

Ashraful Hasnat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. 

Good Day.

this is my first message here as I'm just logged in for the first time. I'm having problem with the 24 port poe switch where all the ports are silent. i have been trying to boot through PuTTY. but one message is shown which i attached here. it says poe error detected. how to solve this problem. BTW I'm using the cisco switch for the long time but had no face this type of problem.

is there anyone can help me out by suggestion or through remotely via TeamViewer or Anydesk. I'm always here.

TIA 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvj12866

The conditions in the bug report , mention a hardware issue as being the cause, try cold power cycle, if not resolved the device is broken and needs to be replaced (RMA)

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Ashraful Hasnat 

As marce1000 said and based on what you sent as an error message this seems to be a hardware issue and you would need to contact STAC to further troubleshoot and/or do an RMA.

Thanks,

Martin

@Martin Aleksandrov 

Sorry i can't get the STAC as I'm new here. can you explain?

FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X